Get FREE AMAZON voucher worth Rs.500 with your SBI Card
Shop with your SBI Card to get Amazon Voucher
FREE AMAZON voucher worth Rs.500
You can now get a gift voucher from Amazon.in worth Rs.500 when you spend on any two categories mentioned below using your SBI Card.
Categories that will earn you the Gift Voucher:
- Apparel Shopping
- Travel (Travel bookings & Taxi services)
- Restaurants & Hotels
- Entertainment (Movie ticket & Mobile App store purchases)
Offer Validity: 05 Aug - 31 Aug 17
To be eligible under this Offer, purchases must be made on at least 2 or more MCC categories in accordance with the list of “Eligible MCC categories”.
“Eligible MCC Categories” along with respective MCC Code, considered as part of this promotion are listed below with definition that is only indicative and coined for purpose of explaining the offer.
- Departmental, Supermarkets & Grocery stores MCC : Supermarket chains, individual sellers of household groceries and supplies, which are not located inside hotels, hospitals or other similar establishments.
- Restaurants, Hotels, Lodging MCC: Eateries that are individual restaurants or restaurant chains. Restaurants/Dining franchisees inside hotels, Hotel & lodging stay payments are part of this MCC.
- Fuel MCC: Petrol, diesel, CNG from Oil Marketing Companies (OMCs).
- Entertainment & Movies MCC: Movie theatres, multiplexes and online movie ticket booking websites.
- Utility & Telecom Bill Payment MCC: Providers of landline phones, mobile phones, internet services, cable and other pay TV services, & calling Cards and electricity, gas and water.
- Airline & Travel Agents MCC: Air-line spends refer to purchases made at airline owned websites, at airline counters. Bookings made through any travel agents, including but not limited to any private travel agents, corporate travel agents, online travel agencies or their websites/IVR systems, shall be eligible. Car rental spends included.
- Apparel Shopping MCC:Establishments dealing in clothing, fashion, apparel shopping both online/offline refer to Apparel purchases.
- Detailed List of MCC falling under respective Department Grocery, Fuel etc categories is categorized in the end for reference.
- The providers listed in the categories above can be government departments and agencies including local, state, municipal organizations; public housing societies and apartment associations.
Check your email to see if your card is eligible for the offer.