Dance Quiz Answers-Amazon App Contest
Win Rs.75000 for Shopping as Amazon Pay Balance
Amazon Dance Quiz
- This Contest will commence on 27th August from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 27th August 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) ("Contest Period").
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App ("Amazon.in App").
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners of the Contest.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible to win Rs. 12,500 credited monthly for 6 months, i.e. a total sum of Rs. 75,000 credited over a period of 6 months in parts of Rs. 12,500 each (hereinafter referred to as "Prize(s)"), which will reflect in the winner's Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.
Answers to Dance Quiz Questions:-
Q1) Pt. Birju Maharaj is an exponent of which of these dance forms ?
Ans – Kathak
Q2) Which of these is NOT a style/genre of dance ?
Ans – Tin-Tin
Q3) Which dance move became popular after Michael Jackson used it during a performance of the song ‘Billie Jean’ in 1983 ?
Ans – Moonwalk
Q4) Which of these is a folk dance form that originated in Maharashtra ?
Ans – Lavani
Q5) When is ‘International Dance Day’ celebrated ?
Ans – 29th April